How to Create a Workflow
Automate + Simplify Your Wedding Business
Welcome to the Automation Station, where learning how to create a workflow will CHANGE your life!
This course is for you if…
- You're paying for a CRM system but not utilizing workflows
- You feel overwhelmed with your current workload
- You're afraid of forgetting an important client task
- You want to be more efficient and stop wasting precious time in your business
Are you wondering what in the world the workflow hype is all about? Or maybe you’re thinking about purchasing a CRM system but aren’t sure what kind of learning curve you’re up against. This is the place for you! Without any obligations, check out what’s actually involved in creating a workflow.
How workflows can help your wedding planner business:
- Automate client onboarding + process
- Automate forms and intro packets
- Automate invoicing and contracts
- Automate canned email responses
Just think about how much time you spend doing the same task over and over in your wedding planning business. Doing the same repeated task for only 15 minutes a day adds up to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week, which adds up to 5 hours a month! 5 hours!! Let the robots take care of it so you can network more or spend your time being creative!
Workflows are magical! Creating them, not so much.
In this FREE course, you’ll learn how to set up workflows within your CRM system.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Understanding the setup features: We give a little intro to the features you’ll be using to set up your workflows.
- Pre-planning suggestions: Going into a workflow without a plan is like climbing Mount Everest without any training. Don’t do it!
- How to create a workflow: Learn how to implement those repeated tasks so you no longer need to waste brain cells on them.
- How to add a workflow to a client project: The final step in creating a workflow is adding it to a client’s project.
Thank you Valerie you have thought of everything. This program is really well done!
- Colleen Bauer, Fairy Godmother Events
The Engaged Wedding Planner Academy offered great information in an engaging and interesting way. I definitely recommend for anyone that is getting into event planning or looking to gain more experience.
- Tanya Paye, RSVP Weddings & Events
Frequently Asked Questions
Valerie Pritt is the dedicated educator behind Engaged Wedding Planner Academy. She seeks to inspire, empower and encourage inexperienced wedding planners to take action. Valerie believes that through the proper education anyone with passion can become a confident sought after wedding planner. Her aspiration to teach her students how to become leaders in the industry drives her commitment to them.